Our most important resource is our people and we're proud to say we have some of the best. They are creative, experienced, enthusiastic and hard-working media professionals - journalists, editors, designers and specialists who really know their stuff. They will listen carefully to your aims and help you achieve what you want, always focused on your business and improving your relationship with customers and clients.
Our people include:
Kevin O'Donnell, Publisher and Group Editor - highly experienced financial journalist and editor, edited award-winning trade title Financial Adviser for 10 years, formerly with Financial Times group. NCTJ qualified. Over 20 years experience in covering retail finance sector. Kevin has been a journalist for over 30 years and has covered everything from Old Bailey murder trials to riots, IRA bombings and Budgets. He regularly writes as a commentator on financial services for leading titles and has contributed to the FT and several national newspapers. He has also appeared on Sky News, BBC News and on radio.
- Louise Glover, Administration Manager - many years of experience in administration and office management. Louise keeps everything running smoothly. She takes care of Portfolio's finances and day to day admin and is the first port of call for many new clients. She also has expertise in handling advertising copy both in print and online.
- Laura Dew, Staff Writer on Financial Planner magazine and Financial Planner Online website. Journalism graduate with NCTJ training. Laura is an expert on social media and understands the financial services world.
- Liz Hopley, Marketing and Sales Executive, a very experienced marketer with a background in email and business marketing. Liz has over 10 years experience in her field and speaks fluent French.
- Mark Douglas, Marketing and Sales Assistant. Mark is a marketing graduate with an interest in publishing and the media. He works across the range of Portfolio Publishing titles and services.
- Maureen Duck, Research Manager, highly experienced research and survey expert, formerly at FT Group. Types of research projects she has carried out include advertising and marketing effectiveness, audience profiling and customer service. Associate Member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
- Andrew Rose, web developer. Andrew is a highly experienced web developer with expertise in the area of open source CMS. He maintains our websites and is busy working on a number of projects for the company which will see an expansion of our digital presence. He recently revamped our Financial Planner Online website by updating the administration area to add greater flexibility and new modules.
Sue O'Donnell, Company Secretary - 20 years experience at a senior level in business and education.
Plus a team of regular freelance and national newspaper writers, including many well known national and trade journalists and other contributors.